Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Kassco Veiech - The Old Panama City

OK...so well shell I start, yesterday evening I went with David to the old city and over there I asked from old Panamanian man to take us photo, than he started to ask from where am I and we heard I´m Israeli he and his friends was thrilled and we had a small chit chat.

He offered to take us around and showed us all the historic places and told us the story that was behind each exhibit, building and street.
It´s was great and so much fun to travel with him until he offered us to go up to hotel he knows the manager, and he will allow us to go up the top floor and see the view of Panama City.

We were thrilled and took the offer, and all 5 of us (me, David, Old man, his friend and his wife) went together to the elevator plus the guard of the hotel.

we pressed the top floor which happened to be only 4, and in the middle between 3 to 4 we got stuck.
the woman that was with us happened to had klastropopia so she got stress a bit and prayed to god. her husband has High Sick (Pachad Gvaeem) and when we open the moving door and looked down he got panic. The old nice man suffers from high level pressure and he started also to panic and sweat and he took his short off. The guard was quite was you could see he his in stress, and David got panic because of the old man that almost died on us.
And I was so chilled out and looked at everybody losing there minds, and loughed to myself.
David tried to break the door, and the old man tried to bread from this door to get some fresh air.

While they are trying to use their cellulars and called for help, Candy a nice English girl came for us and brought us some water with plastic bags.
After more than half an hour the police, the fire department and the technicians of the elevator came for the rescue mission.

All of us survived and their stress gone over, we drunk Coca-Cola together and lough at what just happened. As you can all guessed probably we didn´t go the top floor and I never got to see the city from above.

BTW: send me some updates about what´s going on Israel, stock market, sports, when is Hanukkah, family, friends, Tambour and all the shit.

Adios Amigos,
Senior Eran

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, It's so typical of you to laugh instead of calming them down!! Anywayz, I saw the pictures that you posted at AOL.... it made me a little homesick. It was kind of hard looking at the pictures of Ground Zero, but the rest were cool. I also loved the sign of Israel avenue.... it's good to know that somewhere in C. America they aren't antisemitic!! I loved the pics you took on the boat. Try to capture some pics of sunsets when you're at the beach or on islands.
BTW Elai.... I examined the picture with the fish, he didn't touch it at all - he touched David's fingers, so your theory was probably right!!

eladpeer said...

For Ophir: Of course my theory was right. I also saw that he put his fingers on Davids hand and not on the fish but that was after i already posted my comment so i just left it like that.

Coolness Krausi. Enjoy life and stop thinking of Tambour all the time. By the way, i have sent you an email yesterday. Tambour happens to be mentioned over there. So if you can't wait, check your mail. Enjoy

eladpeer said...

Ahh ok, you already read it.
Adios

Unknown said...

Very funny story Krauzi...
these are exactly the things you remember at the end and laugh about...
:-)