Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008

oh....yeah, as you all guessed up, I did get drunk as horse.
 
We went to the biggest party in the area, which was 1 hour far but only 14 kilometers because of there bad roads here.
I met 2 Argentinian girls that brought good authentic alcohol (wine and vodka) from Argentina, and we all started getting booze together.
We drunk it all plus much more in the party, I got myself so damm drunk but manged to control it and not threw up (on hilla's leg :-)).
Somehow I even managed to take a taxi and come back home (hotel) safely.
 
BTW: as I promised the pics staring to come, so check down and see the canopy I did in Monteverde.
 

4 comments:

eladpeer said...

Sound like great fun you were having on that party. What about the girls? Anything interesting happened? Tell us more.

Cool picture unlike all the boring ones you posted in the beginning which made me frustrated.

(For all of you that don't know where the picture is, just scroll down to the post called “Monteverede & Santa Elena”)

Mister Bulmann said...

TO ELAD :
easy on the yeridot on kraus. let's admit that he's doing some efforts to have a good time. don't forget he even dumped david because of us (which by the way is an enormous favor we gave him)
i say let's give him a break a little bit. one good thing to say is that he is posting quite often, even if the posts are short and boring sometimes (or most of the time...)

TO KRAUS :
tell us more details about the girls you met there ! how did you meet them ? do you travel with them ? are they hot ? did something interesting "happened" in new years eve ?

TO KRAUS, ELAD, HILLA, ELRAN, ILANIT & OPHIR :
HAPPY AND CHEERFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !!!

Unknown said...

Happy new year!
I think it is the first time you are not in Israel in the silvester.
so I also want more details.
It is very funny to read to comments because it is just like Elad's blog last year,when Kraus wrote cooments.(all the yeridot)

Unknown said...

Wazzaaaap!!!!

After reading the comments, I agree with Tony, so all I'll say is continue having fun Kraus, and happy new year.