Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snorkeling in Playa Del Coco

Ok, so playa del coco was our last destination of the 4 of us together before the splitting (Alex back to New York, and Ofir to Mexico).
we went to a small town which was suppose to be good for diving but I guess Merfi´s Low is catching us every time, since the visability was sucks for diving.
But I did manage to snorkel a bit and see some nice colors in the water of fish and plants.
In the evening we went out and separated from Ofir and Alex, now it´s me and Yaron and we just got to big beach town called Tamarindo.
 

5 comments:

eladpeer said...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Blog is so dull and
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!

Stop writing like a robot.

Mister Bulmann said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL ! aragta oti !
Tiraga elad !

it's not the blog that's boring,
it's WHAT HE DOES THERE that makes us snore.

don't force him to make stuff up

rambo79 said...

boring my ass guys, better than getting up in the morning, working for 8-9 hours a day, than spending an hour on traffic on the way home, watching TV eating dinner and going to sleep and so on...

instead I´m spending most of my day on the beach while watching babes in bikini, eating in another restaurant everyday and drinking fresh fruit shakes, meeting like dozen new people everyday and having party every night.

now tell me who lives life ?!
PURA VIDA MI AMIGOS

Unknown said...

Wazzzaaaaaap!!!!!!!

Kol hakavod Kraus.... for once, I'm with you!! Sounds like you're having a hell of a time. You have got to post pics on your blog to make it more interesting, but other than that - great post.

eladpeer said...

Kraus you make me sad.