Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Passover

OK... so it was like 2 weeks since my last update, and I spent them in Cancun and then back to the most amazing place so far, Playa Del Carmen and back again to Cancun for the Seder.




In this 2 weeks John (the Canadian guy) left back home, and I met Alon, good ARS guy from Bat-Yam. We had some snorkeling in stalactite caves, too many crazy parties, girls, too much alcohol and we even snicked into 5 stars hotels using there jacuzzi, watching the dolphins, eating steaks and drinking champagne, in 2 words Great Fucxxxx Time.


I was also went to a great show of bullfighting, a big bull turning into a steak, you could see the blood sparkling all over and how the bull is bleeding to death until the Matador stick the sword right in the center of the bull´s head. After the bull is totally dead they cut the ears and throw it to the crowd, so I hold the bleeding ears and took some photos with it.


The Lel Seder (Passover) was ok but not as I accepted it to be, I had to pay 18 dollars as a student else its 33 (well, you can pay less since its like a donation but then they give you the bad eye). It was in 5 stars hotel really cool place but the plates, glasses and SAKUM was from plastic and the food was horrible, actually when I think of it there was no food only chicken soup and chicken as main dish, with no side dish. well one good thing the Mazot was the best I have ever ate and the wine definitely maid the job. The Rabai read the AGADA, DEY BE HAUA and we sang some songs. It was really nice to meet once again all the israelis I met in other places in Mexico.

Very regretfully, since there was no food and I was still dead hungry, I had to end up my day with a Hot-Dog (probably even maid from pork). haa... and also the beers I had that day, so not even couple of Kosher hours for me.

Finally after a long journey, over too many electricity stores and checking around I found myself a small tiny, second hand camera, (probably stolen, but who gives a shit) just as I like. I found it in some dangerous street where all the drug addicts that steel stuff come to sell it for cheep. So now I have a cool IXUS 60 with 1 Giga SD card for only 140 bucks.

Hag Sameach from Cancun, Mexico
Eran

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wazzzaaaaap!!!!

You are F**KING DISGUSTING!!!! Stop doing snuff stuff!! I'm not even gonna' start with the kosher issue. Other than those two, looks like you're having an amazing time over there. What about Tijuana? And write about what else you have planned. Once again, a great post.... four thumbs up!!!!

eladpeer said...

Krausi du Pfurtz Kind.
First of all I also have some news I can share. I know that I am not the one traveling but this is something outstanding and totally worth it. All of you out there probably know Adam (Rost). Well then, HE FINALLY CAME TO VISIT US IN OUR NEW APARTMENT. AFTER ALMOST 5 MONTHS. Could you believe that? It only took 5 months. Totally impressed.

Back to Kraus.
You make me and all the other readers sick. Only blood, blood and blood. That is what you find interest in. STOP IT. Other than that, cool pictures and experiences.
By the way, I see you finally bought a camera. Now you can make pictures of your own :-) but please no boring buildings like the ones you took in New York.

Adios

Unknown said...

ערן מה קורה
אני היחיד פה שכותב לך בעיברית (עד עכשיו לא מבין למה הם כותבים באנגלית (-:
התמונה שצירפת הפכה להיות אצלי כרקע במחשב שלי אחלה של תמונה

להית'
טובי

Unknown said...

Hey Eran !!!
My God you are definitely having fun there...
Cancun looks amazing wow !
I wish I could be there instead of being married with my computer !
Enjoy your time sweety
Take care

Djooli-djooli
(Yoav's girl)