Monday, April 14, 2008

Party time....

Well, wow... Playa Del Carmen, the most crazy party place ever in the world, even crazier than Thailand.
The drunkenness American and Canadian girls are so fucking crazy when they get drunk and oh... boy the stuff they do...!!!
So...I have been in almost every bar, club, disco and party over there and getting drunk until 06:00 AM every single day for 5 days.
Besides dealing with the hang over each morning my day was pretty boring, until the night after.

But in my last day in Playa Del Carmen I went to some Cenote (kind of lake) place which is similar to the SACHNE in Israel, I was snorkeling over there and also jumped from 4 meter cliff. I got to Cancun which suppose to be really dangerous at night, (I met a guy who almost got beaten to death, all his face is blue and purple) but I was walking there all by my own and felt really secure.

I went to the Coco Bungo club, more then 3000 people in a huge club with shows of the Matrix, Michel Jackson, Queen, Guns n Roses, The Mask and so on...
Great party, great dancing and once again tons of Americans, it was awesome.
The day after I hang around the beaches of Cancun, and took the ferry to Isla Mujeres.
 
In Isla Mujeres I rented a bicycles and explored the whole island, there is a turtle farm with huge sea turtles and also a cat shark that you can go and swim with it in the water.
I was holding the shark and a sea hedgehog (kipod yam) and had some pics with it.
 
Isla Mujeres is a quite tiny island with many israelis and a few israeli restaurants, good atmosphere that you can hooked to it really easy. Basically what we did is there is getting drunk, watching movies, soccer games and even the Maccabi game on the internet.
 
chao till next time,
EK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wazzzaaaaap!!

Nu, I see that there's a lot of cool parties in Mexico. My dad also told me stories about Tijuana and other cities over there. BTW you surprised me.... I was sure that you'ld be back by Passover, I kept telling your mom that.... I see you proved me wrong. Send pics from the parties and continue having fun....

Adios

eladpeer said...

I see the parties here in Mexico are in a different League than the ones you had in the other countries. That is exactly what they said on that tv show i told you about.

By the way, did you ask about that cave i told you about?

rambo79 said...

yeah, I asked about your cave skydive, it looks great on youtube, I will check in more when I will be in the area next to Mexico City. Ireally hope its for beginners and not only for sick mind.

Mister Bulmann said...

did you score any american/canadian girl ?