Friday, May 30, 2008

Back to Mexico

OK... so in the last 2 week, after i came back from Cuba I went to a nice island called Cozumel which is one of the best sites for diving in the world.



I met Dekel, and we did 4 dives together, it was awesome.
One of the dives was to a wreck battle ship, we went inside the rooms in the ship, the bathroom and saw many lobsters and barracuda (1 meter giant fish with teeth). We also swam trow millions of millions of tiny little fishes that you couldn´t even see for 20 cm further.
That was the best dives in my life. Well I have only 9 dives so far.



From Cozumel to my favorite place in my whole trip, Playa Del Carmen. We met Idan and Sigal and we rented a great room with kitchen, TV and Air-Con in hotel, it was fucking great room and cheaper than the dorms so we stuck there for a week.




While my staying over there in Playa I was doing the SKYDIVING !!!!
Oh yeah baby.... I fucking maid it, I was all nervous before the jumping, so Sigal came with me and try relaxed me but with no success. I even left a note to my friends to call my parents in case of something bad happening.




The jump was crazy, with great amazing view and fucking great adrenaline. It took me more than an hour to relax and realize I'm back on the ground.



We watched the champions league final game between Chelsea and Manchester United on big giant screen with dozens of English drunken guys and girls. Unfortunately the team of Avram Grant, lost :-(



And some parties... of course.



From there we went for couple of nights to my second favorite place Cancun. We took a tour to one of the 7th world wonder called Chicen Itza. It was nice but only to say been there done that and mark a V on it.



In Cancun we split and I went to San Cristobal, a nice colonial city with the real Mexican side of life and not the rich and fancy as I knew so far in Cancun.

The town was to small and very very cold, so I had to walk with long shirts and to leave my Crocs and use my Nike shoes again.
The cold was one of the reasons I left so fast and went to Puerto Escondido, small town on the Pacific Side, and so far it looks great.
up until next time, adios,
EK

P.S: Finally I have a flight ticket out from Mexico-City to Miami on the 09/06/2008 and from Miami to Tel-Aviv on the 24/06/08.

5 comments:

eladpeer said...

Awesome krauzi.

Cool skydive video.
Enjoy the rest of your trip in Mexico.
Adios.

By the way, are you going to that small town to meet the mexican (Saw Siripon) you told me about?

Unknown said...

HI!
Cool!! Ilanit said that she wants to do it again in mexico!
Keep having fun!
and take care!

Anonymous said...

yooooo motek i'm so happy to read all your adventures!!! you knoe how to have fun... i'm also happy to read that you're coming back at the 24th of june..one month before i'm leaving for 3 weeks to belgieum so i'll have time to see you!!! sending you lots of kissesss..miss u.liat.(lili)

Mister Bulmann said...

it seems like you're having fun more and more each day ! very cool stories, where is the rest of the skydive ???!!

rambo79 said...

nope Elad, I am skipping that town.

Elran, wow you fucking amazed me with your news.

Lili, miss you too darling.

Antoine, I have the rest on DVD, I will publish it some day but it requires encoding and all that shit cause it huge.