Sunday, July 6, 2008

NYC - The big apple

So... after a night with out sleeping and grabbing only few hours in the airplane, I landed in the most hottest day of NY. Even schools were closed because of the heat, it was a nightmare and much worse than Eilat. But couple of days later the heat spread out and it even became cold at night.

Manhattan is a great place and totally different from what I remembered on my first day of the trip when I landed there. I'm exploring the streets of NY everyday walking like 12 km everyday, 5th Avenue, Wall Street, Broadway, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, ground zero, Times Square and so on.




I went to see a Broadway show "Mary Poppins" to remind myself some nostalgic with my nanny Anat.



I also went with 2 Israelis I met to Six Flags huge Luna Park in New Jersey that has like dozen frightening roller coasters.



And We also traveled to China town, little Italy and went to eat our first lobster in life.



...and some pubs at night with people from the hostel.



After week and a half I got sick of the skyscrapers of Manhattan and doing shopping all day, so I decided to go out and check out Harlem, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Bryton Beach and Staten Island which was totally cool and authentic just like in the movies.




In my last day I did myself a schedule (how to spend my last day without missing my flight) but some how even now I managed to come in a rush and to be 30 minutes late. (This time it wasn't my fault, there was a fire in one of the subway stations that maid me stuck for a while).

After passing the security and getting on board suddenly it hit me, I am already in fucking Israel. Hebrew all around, religious people wearing black, people pushing you in typical Israeli rudeness, yelling kids, kosher meals... Noooooooo....... I don't wanna go back home to my miserable reality (no job, no car, no apartment, no girlfriend. in one word Lifeless) ...but the plane took off.
That's it, no more: parties, girls, fun, sun, beach, adventures and meeting new people every single day.



The flight went great, I had my own small screen TV and I watched 3 great movies.
When I landed nobody waited for me, so I was thinking to myself, "damn with my mom I came back only because of her, and she doesn't even waiting to her one and only son".
But...5 minutes later (because of traffic) the whole family came to pick me up, and we kissed and cried.



Later that day, the whole wide family and friends came to say hi.




That's it folks no more blog posting for this trip. Hope to make for you a sequel blog.
thanks a lot for all the readers and the repliers,
yours,
EK

4 comments:

eladpeer said...

Welcome to the real life!
Enjoy.

Mister Bulmann said...

AYA KEF ! AFILOU LI !
;--)
enjoy the real life !

-a.

rambo79 said...

fuck my real life...
I wanna go back !!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.