Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hola from Panama City

I just woke up here and its raining now. hope it will change later.


Ive been in new york and it was great, my legs are still dead from how much i walked over there.


I saw ground zero, the fifth Ave. the librety statue, time square and so much more.


Gilefsky... I also been in the J and R store. haaa.... by the way I played the Wii and its cool i actually played boxing and made a sweat.


I also played the XBOX which looks great just as the PS3, the Wii was the more fun then the else.


anyhow, right now im in a place that reminds me the army, its free internet and there are some israelis they are all a sleep now.



i will keep in touch, Adios Amigos


EK



5 comments:

Unknown said...

yoo great to know that you arrive and everything is ok, have a great time and keep inform us about your trip .

Mister Bulmann said...

hey my man !
i wanted to call you from my home yesterday before you go, but i wasn't home...
how many days are you staying in NY ? you should go to Soho, it's a cool neighborhood. if you want to go out an dance, go to the meatpacking district, very trendy !! hope to hear from you very soon and post some pictures !
later you lucky bastard !

Unknown said...

hey what's up?

did u use the shoes?

how is panama ,did u met new people there?

keep update and take care.

Mister Bulmann said...

hola senior !
happy birthday buddy !
so where are you now ?
did you find some friends to celebrate your old geezer birthday ?

Unknown said...

Hola,

feliz cumpleaƱos (Happy Birthday),
wish you all the best panaman,
take care.