Saturday, December 1, 2007

Second day on Panama

Ok, so yesterday morning I started by meeting the 3 religish israelis guys that reminded me how to "PUT THFILEEN" and pray to god.
 
I did it in order to start my trip on "REGEL YAMIN". 
 
After that I went out and saw the ugly side of the so fucking polluted city, In the evening I met David Israeli business man that do dental stuff and we ate a "GRAN DE" (big) fish (with bones and the head and all the stuff that I never used to touch) in a good restaurant.
 
Today I have been in a nice clean area of 3 islands that are connected by a road that the Americans built.
 
I also been in the "New Panama" the richest side of Panama City with lots of shopping malls, big skyline building that made by the Jewish mind people.
 
The people hre in the guesthouse are changing here everyday, till now there were 6 Israelis, 4 french guys, 1 italiano, 1 Venezuela, and 1 from England.
 
Tomorrow is my birthday, and i don't know how will i celebrate it.
 
Adios till next time.
 
EK
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday
from dad, mom & shelly

take care
love

Unknown said...

מזל טוב ליום הולדתך


המון המון ברכות
קטנות וגדולות
לשנים שכבר היו
ולאלה שבאות,
שיהיה לך הרבה
עושר ואושר
יושר וכושר,
שכל מה שתיקח על עצמך לעשות
ייצא הכי טוב שרק יכול להיות!
איחולי הצלחה בכל התחומים
והכי חשוב -
תמשיך לעשות המון כיף
במשך החיים

אוהבים אותך
יקי נורית גל ודן :-))