Thursday, December 20, 2007

Monteverde & Santa Elena

OK, so I left David as you wanted me to do, and I took a 5 and half hours bus to Senta Elena which was a nightmare after getting used to a comfortable air con 4X4 jeep.

I found myself the cheapest room ever, 5 bucks for single room + hot water.

Santa Elena is a small town that located 6 km from the biggest rain forest of Costa Rica.
I woke up really early today and took a trip to that rain forest which called Monteverde.
At that trip I took the Canopy (Omega), which was so amazing plus there was a Tarzan Swing (kind of free fall from side to side) which was fucking awesome.

I got some digital pictures that a french guy took for me and he will send it to me in 10 days.After that I took the walking path which has 8 high bridges at the height of the trees so you could see the forest from above.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wazzzzaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOF SOF.... ABOUT F**KING TIME!!!! So you finally started 2 listen 2 us, huh?! Now you realize that you can't swing like tarzan in the city with a jeep attached 2 U, could you?!! Nu, how does the "Independent" Kraus feel? Get some pics of the hotel room - I want 2 C what a 5$ room looks like :) I'm glad that I can read your post without being disappointed 4 a change. Can't wait 2 C the pics!!

Continue having fun (the way U R now)

B

eladpeer said...

At last you got rid of that old guy. My only hope now is that you won’t find another idiot and start traveling with him.

I am so happy we can read something more interesting in your blog which was the most boring thing ever up until now. I hope it will stay like that and get even better.

Traveling the Kraus way – OUT
Traveling the normal way - IN

Take my advice and enjoy.