Monday, December 17, 2007

The Nature of Costa Rica

Yesterday night was Festival De La Luz, a walking parade with people from all around Costa Rica that came to wave to the crowd.
 
I taught it will be like a mini carnaval but it was very much boring.
 
Anyhow, this morning me and David went out to see a Volcano but we didn't get it so we just walked to one of the waterfalls we found in the way. We walked all the way down to the river and then realized I left my swimming suit back in the car.
but... it did not stop from me to get inside to the cold refreshing water since I put off all my clothes and getting my self all naked.
We waited for some 'Kosiot' to come over and warm us, but the nature was cruel to us and we were all alone with pure nature and lots of bugs.
 
BTW: Costa Rica is so far behind in technology (they still sell the huge monitors for computers) so all the digital cameras here are so old models and fucking expansive.
So I bought myself the good old fashion camera (for 15$ including 2 films of 36 pictures), totally manual and it even works with no batteries.

7 comments:

eladpeer said...

Sounds like great fun you are having there! (NOT)

Bekizur, hope the rest of your trip will be more interesting cause up until now it aint.

Try to at least scan some pics and put them on the web so we can see.

P.S. Weren’t you suppose to travel without David in Costa Rica?

Mister Bulmann said...

it's been already 3 weeks man !
it's time to get rid of "you know who" ! and start your real trip.
'cause for the moment, it doesn't sound so different then a regular trip to yam kineret.

Unknown said...

Wazzaaaap!!!!

Ma ze hakrappy posts ha'ele??!! It was cute at first, but ....... zzzzzzzzz....... zzzzz .....zz... Sorry - fell asleep!! DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!

Unknown said...

You will finish the film in two days!! by a camera there' dont be chip!!!

rambo79 said...

ok guys,

First of all Elad, I do have fun here as you know, I'm a city guy, and I like to explore everything that the city can offer.

Second, Anotine, as I already said David is a cool guy plus I'm traveling in style by 4X4 jeep which is esaier than traveling by their crapy buses.

Third, Ophir, I will try to make it more intresting later, it's depand what you want, an everyday short nice update or just the highlights once a week.

Forth, Elran, Chip my ass!!! when it comes to a new electronic device I'm the biggest spander ever. I didn't give up on seraching a new digital camera, I'm still working on this, and maybe I will buy trough ebay and asked them to ship it here.

Unknown said...

Come on Eran, Baby, take your fingers out from your ass, as we say in french, DO SOMETHING for God sake, HELL !
What's your plan:
spending your whole trip with this creepy guy, speaking hebrew all the time, not making dicoveries by your own, not listen to your REAL friends pieces of advice ?????
Have some reaction, damn it !!!!!
We love you anyway, but that's not the Eran-way-of-travelling we use to know.
xxx
jool

eladpeer said...

To Julie:
This is the Eran way of travelling.