Friday, December 28, 2007

Playa Manuel Antonio

Merry Christmas,
 
Me, Yaron and Alex came to Playa Manuel Antonio which suppose to be the second beautiful beach in the world as some american girl told us.
 
It's really nice place tough very expensive and boring at night since there are lots of American families coming to travel here.
 
Most of the time we are lying on the beach and getting tan, I even got my self really burn from the boiling sun.
 
There are lots of monkeys here even on the main street which is really nice, but it's too quite for me so we gonna leave tomorrow to somewhere else with much more action.
 
BTW (Elad): The class 4 rafting I did was really dangerous since it was heavy rain most of the time.
 
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.
 
EK

3 comments:

Mister Bulmann said...

post some pictures man ! now that it's starting to be interesting !

Unknown said...

Wazzzaaaaap!!!!

Nu.... where are the river rafting pics? Where are the Tarzan pics? The sunset pics?? Beach pics (with the American girl)?? Pics to prove you're alive? Does Elad have to teach you everything??!! There's always a problem with your blog - either pics with boring stories or cool stories with no pics :< DAI KVAR!!!! Start posting good blogs!!

eladpeer said...

I have to admit (For the first time) that Ophir is right. YES OPHIR, YOU ARE RIGHT!

Other than that, sounds cool what you are doing. I bet you will like Cancun, Mexico much more. There was a TV show I saw a month ago which showed the best night clubs in Mexico. There was one club which was really awesome and huge but I forgot its name. I bet you will find it once you get there. Until then, enjoy and adios amigo.