Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nica - Ragua

Hola mi amigos, ¿que paso? (Shalom my friends, MA KORE ?)
Aki para Nicaragua todo bien (here in Nicaragua everything is good).

So...my last week was so chilled out and Tranquilo, Carmel (a cute girl I met in Israel that came to travel with in Nicaragua), me and Eddie (Turkish guy that lives in Munich and we met in the hostel) got hooked up to the Lazy Bones Hostel, because of the swimming pool.
But...since I can´t sit to much on my ass while doing nothing I went to sand boarding which was suppose to be real fast and cool but I lost my balance all the time and rolled over in the sand couple of times and lost all the momentum, even though it was pretty nice view of a volcano and good attraction.
The day after I took them by force (since I got so bored sitting all day on the air mattress in the pool and reading a book I got from Tomer, Israeli guy that had so much weight and couldn´t carry his bug) to Leon Vicho (the old Leon city that got ruined after the volcano explode) it was nice and it´s was nice expirence to see the poor village of Nicaragua.


The weekend we spent in Los Paintes nice peacful village that sit right on the beach, we had fucking close room to the water you could hear the waves all night (MAMASH BE MERCHAK YERIKA ME AYAM).

It was so peacful and quite, I almost finished the book I got (as you all know I never ever read a book in my life!). In the rest of the time we played checkers with one of Nicaraguan employee that always bits us, and chess between each other (me & Eddie).
BTW: 4 wins in a row, so prepare yourself Elad!
We also drunk lots of cocktails & beers while getting tan and listening to mp3 music.


Right now, we are in Granada another city that I already been here but never had the chance really to travel in it. Granada really reminds me the classic Europe since it all looks like from the middle age (YEMI ABENAEEM) just like in Amsterdam, Barcelona or even Paris, but of course they have here tons (as many as we have street cats in Israel) of street dogs dying for food and a lot of dirt and sewage that floating in the middle of the street.


thats all for now,
EK

3 comments:

Mister Bulmann said...

cool man ! that's the best post ever.
i mean with the photos that illustrate your stories.
tell us more about this carmel girl !
and don't answer me in 3 weeks !

eladpeer said...

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIIINNGGGGGGGGGG CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL (Fucking Cool). Krauzi, what happened? Did you read my blog again? This was the best post ever just like Antoine said. Now we can really envy you.

Geoni. Carmel is the one from Lametayel right? Is she going up North with you or heading South? Tell us more.

Maybe the turkish guy knows Patrick :-) Did you tell him that you went to Munich a year ago?

Bekizur fucking goeni.
Adios.

Unknown said...

Wazzaaaaap!!!!!

I have almost no words left.... Tony & Elai just about said it all!! This was an ideal post in my opinion. I really enjoyed reading it.... Keep it up!!!!