Monday, January 28, 2008

The living in Nicaragua



Till now Nicaragua looks so much different from Panama and Costa Rica, it's a poor country and lots of kids here are working in the streets selling food, drinks and anything they can, just to make a small profit. The other kids just will walk around you until you gonna give them a coin, unfortunately many of this kids are sleeping in the streets.
Lots of women here are also selling almost anything while they carry the basket on their head with no hands, basically it's like a mobile PIZUZZEIA (you can find in the basket fruits, drinks, chocolate bars and cigarettes).



In the last week (I spoke so much English until my teeth hurt) I went with Andy (the Canadian guy) to Masaya and we saw the active Volcano of Masaya which was pulling out so much gas and to some caves that maid after the last explosion of the mountain in 2002.
For the first time in my life I even saw a baseball game, (the national sport here) between Managua (the capital city) to Masaya it ends up 6:0 and Managua won the championship.

After Masaya city we went to Leon, another great city which was the Capital city of all the Latins America countries, until one of the wars.
I have here the best hotel I have ever had, (since I landed in the area) with swimming pool, pool table, free international calls, hammocks all over, 5 pc´s for free internet and last but not list a cable TV with DVD for only 6 bucks a night in dorms.



Yesterday I catched another chicken fight and gambled a bit (with some German guy). I won twice and one was drew, this time the place was authentic but I came with an organized tourists group (I took it only because of the atmosphere and the free booze that was include in the package). But... as a big idiot I went their on empty stomach (which was probably good because that's why I didn´t had anything to puke) and got my self so fucking drunk from beer and some other see trow local drink. In the end I found myself with all the tourists in a restaurant while they were eating I was sleeping with head on the table and they loughed at me on how israelis good in gambling but don't know how to drink.

till next time, adios
Eran

3 comments:

eladpeer said...

That sounds cool krauzi. The best post. Now that seems like a lot of fun. In our trip to South America we also had the best rooms in the poorest countries. Rooms with Cable TV, DVD, Air Con… Fucking coolness.

I bet you went to see the chicken fight just like Eliran said because you like to see blood shatter all over. About the alcohol, you just can’t control yourself. Just like in Israel. Typical Kraus.

Anyways sounds like fun. Enjoy and keep us updated.

Unknown said...

Wazzaaaap!!!!

Now this is how u post an update!! Sof sof u started 2 post pics again - hegiya hazman!! Looks good :) Ma kore? I read the e-mails and saw the pics on AOL.... Nicaragua looks like a really cool place. Tafsik im haChicken fights shelcha ya cholera!! freakin' disgusting!!

Did u buy a camera yet or are the pics from the canadian guy? I loved the sunset pics.... I c you've learned something from me after all. Great post.

Mister Bulmann said...

who's the girl and what is this cool house with the pool ?