Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bienvenido a Guatemala

Hola from Guatemala,

So... I have been in Antigua, which is a nice city and they had the Santa Semana holiday while I was there which was totally cool.

Tons of Guatemalan people that came for the holiday, 3 times bigger than our independence day.


I also went to Volcano Packaya which was awesome, you get really close to the lava you actually can touch it, I brought with me some lighters, hot dogs and marshmallow.

I trow the lighters to the lava and it maid great explosion, I baked hot dogs on the lava and even maid some good marshmallow.

Movie from the Pakaya: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ5XHJhS6tI

The lava is floating like in the movies and it almost melt my shoes and fell all over me.







John a friend I met in Nicaragua came to meet me here and we went to San Pedro a small hipi´s town, that sits right next to Atitlan Lagoon, it´s full of Israelis, and I even found here a good Humus and Falafel.


up until next time, Shalom,
EK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wazzaaaaap!!!!

Fuckin' GEONI!!!! Now that's what I call an adventure.... NICE :) How close were you to the lava? How fast did it move? I couldn't tell much from the video because I think the person filming was drunk. I think you shouldn't have eaten the hot dogs and marshmallows because the lava gives off toxic gases, but I'm not sure. Nevertheless, it was one of the best posts on your blog.... AHAVTI

eladpeer said...

Krauzi,
I don’t understand what has gotten into you. From shopping malls, buildings and other shit, you started doing this?
Are you sick?

Very cool. Keep on with the adventures. Enjoy.